Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Concert Benefits--This Weekend

There are TWO concert benefits this weekend!!



Please come out and support Michele while listening to some great bands!

Date: Friday, November 6th
Time: 8:00pm-12:00am
Location: The Alamo, 8329 Camp Bowie West in Fort Worth
Black on High (Chris Mullins Band) will be headlining. Also playing are Burn Down, Weapon by Choice and P.H.G.
$10 at the Door & BYOB

Date: Sunday, November 8th
Time: 2:00pm-2:00am
Location: The Connection, 3137c Alta Mere in Fort Worth
This event will have 8 local bands performing from the metroplex.
$10 Cover


*All proceeds from both events will go to the Michele Hall Cancer Fund.



1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I just read your story in the Weatherford Telegram. I'm so sorry you have received this devastating diagnosis. I hope what I am about to say doesn't upset you, but I feel you need to know. There IS hope, but it's not with your conventional doctors. When they say your cancer is "incurable", they mean with their chemo and radiation. I watched my Dad suffer through over a year of "treatments" before he died. I now believe it was the treatments that killed him, not the lung cancer. I routinely kick myself that I didn't know how to look any further than the standard cancer treatments when my Dad was sick. There are many alternatives and one or more may work for you. Please at least look into it...you don't have to be another victim of poison and burn treatments. Please go to NaturalNews.com and search Patrick Swayze and click on the link for the Sept. 15th article. I can't get this to let me paste the link for you. This article will give you an idea of what I mean.
    A good place to start looking for alternatives treatments is cancertutor.com
    I'm usually not so forward, but this is life and death information and I feel I have no choice but to tell you.
    Kerri Rehmeyer (I used my husband's account to sign in)

    ReplyDelete